Here at GIK Acoustics we are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction in their experience with us! We feel that the best way to build a long lasting relationship with our customer is by providing them the highest quality customer service, along with the highest quality acoustic products and competitive prices.
We invite you to leave a comment regarding any of our products or our company in the comment box below.

Comments to date: 526. Page 2 of 53. Average Rating:

Chris   Atlanta GA

8:20am on Thursday, February 1st, 2018

Top quality products and staff. Adding their panels to my home studio really tightened up the low end of my drum kit and drastically improved my recordings.

Mark   Boston

3:07pm on Wednesday, January 31st, 2018

I ordered (2) tri traps, (2) 244 bass traps, and (2) PIBs. I can't speak highly enough about the customer service and the massive improvement this has made for my recordings. I spent a while trying to figure out what to purchase, and it started out w... read more »

Hasib   Naples, FL

4:47pm on Monday, January 22nd, 2018

This is my second order from your company and it has been most rewarding. The difference the ceiling panels have made has been not only significant, but immediately noticeable. Great service and very helpful staff.

Jean   London

11:53am on Monday, January 22nd, 2018

Superb service and excellent products at a fair price. Very prompt to respond to communications and very helpful. I am glad I have found out about this company. I will very happily recommend them to anyone looking for some serious sound treatment. FI... read more »

Jeff Steitzer   Edmonds, WA

10:20am on Monday, January 8th, 2018

It looks like I need a screw or something to attach the feet to the bass panel I ordered. Was that supposed to be included with the order? If not, what am I going to need? Thanks!

Luke W   England

5:24am on Thursday, January 4th, 2018

Fantastic service, have used you guys before and will do so again.

JIm Trompeter   Highland Park IL

12:34pm on Thursday, December 14th, 2017

Throughout each step in the process GIK has been fantastic!! My four Bass-Traps (of which 3 were special sizes), arrived within 6 days of my order. They are helping "absorb" the low-end in my mix room and they look great. Huge fan of your service and... read more »

CC   USA

7:21am on Thursday, December 14th, 2017

GIK!

Dom M   Italy

5:52am on Thursday, December 14th, 2017

Volevo fare i complimenti ai dipendenti, sopratutto a Luca Mello Rella che รจ stato super disponibile come me oltre ad essere stato professionale... senza di lui non avrei mai fatto il mio studio, davvero complimenti!!

Mr Covey   sussex

3:51am on Sunday, December 10th, 2017

I am an Audiophile,and as such have spent fair bit on a decent Hi-Fi system, as well as spending a lot of time refining it with stands, cables, psu's etc. But never room treatments before. GIK products in the room corners and on back wall have made m... read more »

Page:  1   -2-   3    4    5    6    7