Here at GIK Acoustics we are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction in their experience with us! We feel that the best way to build a long lasting relationship with our customer is by providing them the highest quality customer service, along with the highest quality acoustic products and competitive prices.
We invite you to leave a comment regarding any of our products or our company in the comment box below.

Comments to date: 506. Page 2 of 51. Average Rating:

Don Hill   San Diego

4:55am on Friday, October 27th, 2017

Alway's Top Notch Products. Great Customer Service

Derek   Scotland

10:01am on Wednesday, October 25th, 2017

Patient and expert advice.

Drawing up a scale diagram of my room on Visio and getting advice from experts at GIK saved me from making several mistakes

Don Mitchell   Athabasca

12:47pm on Tuesday, October 24th, 2017

Just installed 4-6A custom Alphas under my screen.
Have to say been very refreshing that you can get custom sizes made specifically for your room.
There are others were it will never happen(I know)and your stuck with their sizes and higher prices,y... read more »

Jason Cronk   Eugene, Oregon

11:15am on Friday, October 20th, 2017

These acoustic panels are mind blowing, their ability to sooth the loudest rooms will keep me coming back, for all my acoustic needs.

Ken G   Port Huron, MI

6:10pm on Monday, October 16th, 2017

Purchased a set of tri traps with range limiters, a box of narrow 244's, and a pair of monster traps. After a few days of arranging wow nice sound, great job guys!

Justin   North Dakota

1:48pm on Saturday, October 14th, 2017

Ordered 4 of the bass traps and 3 of the regular panels and the difference is night and day. I set them against the wall after unboxing and it's almost like I was deaf in one war since the sound from one side was just gone. I plan on ordering some of... read more »

Sean Cole   Illinois

10:29pm on Monday, October 9th, 2017

Absolutely love GIK and their products! Better than competitors and you can't beat the price! Beats DIY! time vs money! don't have much time to dedicate outside of mixing so i can't focus on building panels and traps. Highly recommend GIK! love my mo... read more »

Robert   Phoenix

1:52pm on Saturday, October 7th, 2017

Purchased 4 244 panels for my home theater room. Very well made and nice looking. I emailed Gik a lot of questions regarding what to purchase and they were very helpful and friendly. I plan to purchase more from them down the line.

Fangjingchen   China

10:03am on Saturday, October 7th, 2017

The goods haven't been received yet, but the consultancy service is very good. If I can buy goods in China, it will be more perfect.

Michael   Dallas, Tx

9:44am on Thursday, October 5th, 2017

I was contemplating buying panels from the company (after talking to them about room recommendations) but to save some money I ended up making my own frames and getting the insulation locally. I wanted to do business with GIK so I purchased the Guilf... read more »

Page:  1   -2-   3    4    5    6    7