Here at GIK Acoustics we are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction in their experience with us! We feel that the best way to build a long lasting relationship with our customer is by providing them the highest quality customer service, along with the highest quality acoustic products and competitive prices.
We invite you to leave a comment regarding any of our products or our company in the comment box below.

Comments to date: 470. Page 2 of 47. Average Rating:

Daniel Harper   Berlin

10:32am on Monday, April 24th, 2017

Fast service and help along the purchasing process. Thank you!!

Gordon   California

1:15pm on Saturday, April 22nd, 2017

I bought four of the 244 panels on the recommendation of an audio engineer who uses them in their showroom as well as international high end audio shows. Without a doubt, the benefits are significant. Just four panels have made it so that many tra... read more »

Salah   SF Bay Area

9:26pm on Tuesday, April 18th, 2017

I have a small (tiny) piano studio, at 124 sq ft. I received my first batch of Alpha 4a panels and immediately heard the difference. Tighter bass and crisp, ringing highs. I was so pleased I was brought to tears. Thank you, GIK.

Nick Woodman   USA

12:59am on Sunday, April 2nd, 2017

It was absolutely fantastic to work with this company for treating my space for mixing. Highly recommend. Their product build quality is great, and the treatment makes an absolute night and day difference.

Nick Woodman   USA

12:59am on Sunday, April 2nd, 2017

Terrence   Florida

12:15pm on Friday, March 31st, 2017

Second order can't stay away from these GIK guys and gals their amazing product shipped fast and got here just as said when i say these guys are the best at what they do my room sounds so good now ordering more.

Terrence   Florida

1:14am on Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017

Received my GIK acosutics and omg there amazing delivered on time well package best thing I've recieved i recommend this to anyone who serious about room treatment

Max   Brooklyn

7:36pm on Tuesday, March 21st, 2017

love it.. great service and excellent results, now just have to work more to buy more ;)

Frank Hyperion   Salt Lake City

1:00am on Thursday, March 16th, 2017

I bought three of GIK's 242 acoustic panels and I love em. I've purchased other panels and I really like these the best. They have effective absorption, they look great, and are built with quality. I've already ordered more.

Mark   Pasadena

2:57pm on Monday, March 13th, 2017

Christina's customer service over exceeded my expectations. Great products and excellent service. Very happy.

Page:  1   -2-   3    4    5    6    7