Here at GIK Acoustics we are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction in their experience with us! We feel that the best way to build a long lasting relationship with our customer is by providing them the highest quality customer service, along with the highest quality acoustic products and competitive prices.
We invite you to leave a comment regarding any of our products or our company in the comment box below.

Comments to date: 547. Page 2 of 55. Average Rating:

Jay Ambrose   Hickory NC

12:23pm on Tuesday, July 3rd, 2018

Love the vocal booth. Made one change to it. I removed the gate hooks and replaces with slot latches. Works much better and is more stable.

Julian   Boynton Beach, FL

9:00am on Tuesday, July 3rd, 2018

I really enjoy your products. Their positive effect is evident. I recently did an acoustic track with bass, vocals, acoustic guitar and an electric guitar solo. The acoustic guitar was double tracked. This was the first track I did after adding 242's... read more »

Marek   London

1:24pm on Monday, July 2nd, 2018

I am extremely pleased with the quality of your product and I have been pleased with the service I receive at your branch. Thank you very much.

Steve   Canada

11:14am on Friday, June 29th, 2018

Purchased a corner bass trap, two free standing bass traps, and two panels, all for my music room. It has made my bass tone sound amazing, the room no longer acts as a massive bass cabinet. Very happy!

Christoph “Toph” Sassmannshaus   Cincinnati, OH

10:14am on Monday, June 18th, 2018

Awesome panels. My only gripe is that the edges are pretty thin, so the top edge on my monster bass-trap is sagging a little bit. They make my room sound perfect though, so I'm super happy. Thanks GIK!

Jeff B.   Jacksonville, FL

6:00pm on Thursday, May 17th, 2018

The engineering staff reviewed the photos of my listening room and made suggestions accordingly. The shipper dropped two of the packages damaging the equipment. Customer service quickly replaced what was broken. All my questions about mounting were ... read more »

André Masterati   Germany

10:03am on Thursday, May 10th, 2018

GIK ist der einzig mir bekannte Akustikmodul-Anbieter dem ich mein Vertrauen schenke. Vielen Dank an Lukas für die tolle Beratung und den Service, sowie an das GIK Acoustics Team in England für die schnelle Bearbeitung.

Gene Williams   Walpole, MA

10:26am on Wednesday, April 25th, 2018

Superb bass traps and diffusers... Dead easy to install and they really brought my room acoustics into sharp focus... plus they look great! Couldn't be happier. Many thanks for your expertise and solid advice.

D Cockburn   Italy

4:38am on Tuesday, April 17th, 2018

I am grateful for the excellent customer service I have experienced at Gik. Luca was just amazing. I am very happy with the panels and will continue to spread the word in the Voiceover community.

John Kokoran   Southern California

11:05pm on Thursday, April 5th, 2018

I appreciate it so much that your company worked with me to create custom abdorber sizes at a price that was attainable for a humble operation like my own. initially, I was a little grumbly because some mounting hardware did not ship and it took a fe... read more »

Page:  1   -2-   3    4    5    6    7