Here at GIK Acoustics we are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction in their experience with us! We feel that the best way to build a long lasting relationship with our customer is by providing them the highest quality customer service, along with the highest quality acoustic products and competitive prices.
We invite you to leave a comment regarding any of our products or our company in the comment box below.

Comments to date: 530. Page 3 of 53. Average Rating:

JIm Trompeter   Highland Park IL

12:34pm on Thursday, December 14th, 2017

Throughout each step in the process GIK has been fantastic!! My four Bass-Traps (of which 3 were special sizes), arrived within 6 days of my order. They are helping "absorb" the low-end in my mix room and they look great. Huge fan of your service and... read more »

CC   USA

7:21am on Thursday, December 14th, 2017

GIK!

Dom M   Italy

5:52am on Thursday, December 14th, 2017

Volevo fare i complimenti ai dipendenti, sopratutto a Luca Mello Rella che รจ stato super disponibile come me oltre ad essere stato professionale... senza di lui non avrei mai fatto il mio studio, davvero complimenti!!

Mr Covey   sussex

3:51am on Sunday, December 10th, 2017

I am an Audiophile,and as such have spent fair bit on a decent Hi-Fi system, as well as spending a lot of time refining it with stands, cables, psu's etc. But never room treatments before. GIK products in the room corners and on back wall have made m... read more »

Fred   Miami

6:29am on Wednesday, December 6th, 2017

When i received my pannels it missed 4 feet.
The customer service didn't want to believe me and i had to fight to have them. It's a shame. The pannels are not bad btw.

Admin:  Hey Fred, I take customer service very serious at GIK Acoustics so I was a bit concerned about your comment. Our policy is to never fight with a customer nor in any way not believe them. I did go back and pulled your emails and talked with my customer service manager. Yes, we did ask you to check the second box to see if the other feet where in there, but we were not questioning you. We even apologized when you wrote back "do you think I am stupid?". We would not think a customer is stupid for not looking in a second box, as it happens all the time. Once again, I am sorry you did not have a better experience with us and please feel free to contact me personally if needed. Thanks Glenn Kuras -Founder and CEO

David Cole themixguy@mac.com   California

1:15pm on Wednesday, November 29th, 2017

I need some treatment at the first reflection points on the left and right sides of my mix room. I bought two of the poly diffuser/absorbers and they did the trick. Nice addition to my room. Recommend.

James   USA

6:13pm on Tuesday, November 28th, 2017

7 of the 9 alpha 6as I received were damaged and unusable. Not really GIKs fault. But you may want to consider shipping the face plates separately and letting the user attach them and/or protecting the corners of the shipping boxes more robustly.

Mike Koontz   Illinois

8:54pm on Saturday, November 25th, 2017

Hi folks,

Super happy with my (7) 244's, (2) tri-traps, (6) and free standing bass traps. I'm stuck in a rather large concrete basement that I've done what I can with...and with the help of these GIK Acoustic products, I'm getting SLAMMING drum to... read more »

Dan   UK

4:09am on Tuesday, November 21st, 2017

Thanks very much for all your help with this room. After a month of tweaking the room is sounding great now. The 50Hz tuned traps make a surprisingly big difference to the decay times of the 50Hz problem!

Alan   UK

4:07am on Tuesday, November 21st, 2017

I am delighted and my room is great now for sound reproduction. I am very pleased yet again with the quality of your items and the quick sending. The Diffuser is like a work of Art on the wall as well as doing a job

Page:  1    2   -3-   4    5    6    7    8