Here at GIK Acoustics we are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction in their experience with us! We feel that the best way to build a long lasting relationship with our customer is by providing them the highest quality customer service, along with the highest quality acoustic products and competitive prices.
We invite you to leave a comment regarding any of our products or our company in the comment box below.

Comments to date: 530. Page 4 of 53. Average Rating:

Marcos   Calicofnia

10:50am on Friday, November 10th, 2017

Worth every penny! Received the panels right when they were estimated to ship. Received some great recommendations on which panels to buy based on my room. 3 impression panels, 2 floor bass traps, and 2 2" floor panels was all it took to get my r... read more »

Jerry   Florida

9:09am on Tuesday, November 7th, 2017

Great customer service.

Aaron P   New Jersey

3:08pm on Thursday, November 2nd, 2017

I ordered these panels to help control fan noise from a high powered video processor in a control room. The fan was producing a very loud hum which made working in the control room difficult. The panels cut the sound down to a very manageable level. ... read more »

Bill Flick   Auburn AL

6:10pm on Sunday, October 29th, 2017

Great service! Extremely helpful people! Excellent job analyzing my sound room and making recommendations. The products are great and I am very happy with the improvement in sound quality. I highly recommend GIK!

Don Hill   San Diego

4:55am on Friday, October 27th, 2017

Alway's Top Notch Products. Great Customer Service

Derek   Scotland

10:01am on Wednesday, October 25th, 2017

Patient and expert advice.

Drawing up a scale diagram of my room on Visio and getting advice from experts at GIK saved me from making several mistakes

Don Mitchell   Athabasca

12:47pm on Tuesday, October 24th, 2017

Just installed 4-6A custom Alphas under my screen.
Have to say been very refreshing that you can get custom sizes made specifically for your room.
There are others were it will never happen(I know)and your stuck with their sizes and higher prices,y... read more »

Jason Cronk   Eugene, Oregon

11:15am on Friday, October 20th, 2017

These acoustic panels are mind blowing, their ability to sooth the loudest rooms will keep me coming back, for all my acoustic needs.

Ken G   Port Huron, MI

6:10pm on Monday, October 16th, 2017

Purchased a set of tri traps with range limiters, a box of narrow 244's, and a pair of monster traps. After a few days of arranging wow nice sound, great job guys!

Justin   North Dakota

1:48pm on Saturday, October 14th, 2017

Ordered 4 of the bass traps and 3 of the regular panels and the difference is night and day. I set them against the wall after unboxing and it's almost like I was deaf in one war since the sound from one side was just gone. I plan on ordering some of... read more »

Page:  1    2    3   -4-   5    6    7    8    9