Here at GIK Acoustics we are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction in their experience with us! We feel that the best way to build a long lasting relationship with our customer is by providing them the highest quality customer service, along with the highest quality acoustic products and competitive prices.
We invite you to leave a comment regarding any of our products or our company in the comment box below.

Comments to date: 506. Page 4 of 51. Average Rating:

Aaron   Raleigh, NC

12:53pm on Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017

Very prompt shipping and favorable shipping rates as well! Found the exact product I needed at a great price. I'll definitely be shopping at GIK Acoustics again soon!

Marc   Colorado

6:06pm on Sunday, August 20th, 2017

These panels are amazing. Well worth the price. I'll be ordering again in the very near future.

Eric   Bellevue, WA

6:05pm on Friday, August 18th, 2017

Great treatment panels.

I reduced one star for the flimsy cloud brackets. They bend very easily, and feel like they could break without much stress Because they bend so easily, they don't hold the panels very securely, or aid in securing the pane... read more »

Admin:  Hello Eric. I understand your concerns but we have over 10 thousand of those brackets out in the market and have never had one twist or fail. But like all of our products if you ever have a problem please contact us right away. Glenn Kuras - CEO

Mike Vordo   Christiansburg VA

2:04pm on Friday, August 11th, 2017

Great company with excellent advise, great products, and good prices.
Bryan and Christina were very helpful in helping me make my good sounding listening room sound great.

John   San Francisco

1:58am on Monday, August 7th, 2017

Awesome service and the panels look/sound great!

One recommendation, when installing cloud mounts, I found it better to replace the washers with mending plates, or corner braces. They help make sure the screw head doesn't slip out of the cloud mo... read more »

Paul Athwal   Calgary, Alberta

9:41pm on Wednesday, July 12th, 2017

This is my second major purchase from GIK, the process has been flawless each time, an excellent product and fantastic service. My recent order suffered shipping damage on a couple of Panels, within a week I received replacement parts. Great Service ... read more »

Chris Dinsmore   Washington State

9:35pm on Thursday, July 6th, 2017

I purchased 3ea Q7Ds and 4ea 4" thick Alpha Panels a couple months ago. I really liked what they did for the sound of my system so I decided to order 2 more Alpha Panels. When I received them I noticed that for some strange reason GIK had changed the... read more »

Admin:  Sorry for the confusion. We did have to change the size a while ago for shipping reasons. The Alpha Panels require more protection during shipping, but if we'd made the box larger we'd have incurred increased shipping charges for oversized boxes. We figured it was better to decrease the size of the panel by an inch than to have to charge significantly more in shipping! We did put the new dimensions right at the top of each Alpha product's page to attempt to reduce confusion about this. -Glenn Kuras

Steve   Durham NC

12:14pm on Wednesday, July 5th, 2017

This was my first order with GIK. Customer service response was excellent, and the Impression Series panel looks great in our living room. The room's been tamed quite a bit, and we plan on adding more.

Paul Terrell   Long Island City, NY

10:28am on Thursday, June 22nd, 2017

Products are fantastic! Shipping on time and in tact. Would definitely use them on my next build!

Frank   Germantown

7:11am on Monday, June 19th, 2017

Purchased 2 244 Basstraps to place on wall behind speakers, they have tightened up the sound. Order was processed quickly and shipment was well packed and arrived in a couple of days after leaving warehouse

Page:  1    2    3   -4-   5    6    7    8    9