Here at GIK Acoustics we are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction in their experience with us! We feel that the best way to build a long lasting relationship with our customer is by providing them the highest quality customer service, along with the highest quality acoustic products and competitive prices.
We invite you to leave a comment regarding any of our products or our company in the comment box below.

Comments to date: 464. Page 5 of 47. Average Rating:

paul@southernviewsound.com   conifer, Colorado

12:11am on Thursday, September 15th, 2016

Saw PIB in Electronic Musician and had to order one. Arrived in good shape and although there was no documentation on configuring the various shapes it can assume, I pretty much figured it out. Hinges had issues of strength on the first day and I exp... read more »

Admin:  Hey Paul, Thanks for letting us know about the screws not being tight. We did a lot of testing with them and feel pretty confident they will hold up over time. If you do have any issues in the future please feel free to contact me right away so it can be resolved. Thanks for your order and glad you are liking how they work. -Glenn Kuras (President of GIK Acoustics)

J. Whisnant   South Carolina

11:31am on Monday, September 12th, 2016

Purchased 2 Dimensional Alpha 4 wood with matching fabric on the backside. The construction is top notch and the presentation is WF approved.

Chris   Portland, OR

6:59pm on Thursday, September 8th, 2016

Outstanding products and service - thanks Bryan and Christina!

Steve McClintic   East Los Angeles

2:40pm on Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016

This is my second time ordering GIK products and what can I say? I came back for more! Product, shipping and customer service are ALL TOP NOTCH!

Ariel   Fort Worth, TX

12:19pm on Monday, August 22nd, 2016

I bought three of the 244 bass traps in order to help with all frequencies since my couch is right next to the back wall and because we went from a carpeted floor to tile in the family room. The tile caused lots of reflection and the sub was tighter ... read more »

Testaroni Macaroni   Avon

7:44am on Friday, August 19th, 2016

GIK is the best company on the planet except for that SOD David. He can take a long walk on a short pier.

Adam   Long Island

3:06pm on Monday, July 25th, 2016

Great company. It was a pleasure doing business with them. Best customer service I have experienced online. From nick and Glen who took the time to give me personalized room advice to Christina who made sure everything went smooth, they were incred... read more »

Kay Levine   Rochester, NY

6:48pm on Friday, July 22nd, 2016

In my room, a cheaper foam did almost nothing for 100Hz. I tried GIK 244 bass trap, and found that it actually works for bass (measurable and audible). I just hope somebody posts a scientific comparison with RPG Modex Type 2 and Type 1 so that people... read more »

John Jones   UK

6:00am on Thursday, June 30th, 2016

Good product. Good service and prompt delivery. Thanks Lindsay for helping me with the order.

Tony Lewis   Farnham

7:09am on Thursday, June 16th, 2016

Amazing quality products delivered in a quick timeframe. Just brilliant and I'll be back.

Page:  1    2    3    4   -5-   6    7    8    9    10