Here at GIK Acoustics we are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction in their experience with us! We feel that the best way to build a long lasting relationship with our customer is by providing them the highest quality customer service, along with the highest quality acoustic products and competitive prices.
We invite you to leave a comment regarding any of our products or our company in the comment box below.

Comments to date: 482. Page 5 of 49. Average Rating:

Daniel   Copenhagen

8:48am on Thursday, February 2nd, 2017

Thanks!

Jon   USA

7:13pm on Wednesday, February 1st, 2017

After placing an order, emailed Christina twice and no responses. Terrible!

Admin:  Hey Jon, I was able to track down your email and it seems as you emailed us on Monday Jan 30th at around 8pm (we were closed) which Christina emailed you back on Tuesday morning at 9:58am (8:58am in TX). You then emailed again on Wednesday morning at 8:28am (from a IPHONE) that you did not get an email from her. She then resent the email at 9:29am that very same morning. I am going to have someone try to call you this morning to sort this out. It seems as you are not getting our emails or they are ending up in your spamfilter. -Glenn Kuras, President

MIKE   MISSOURI

2:35pm on Friday, January 27th, 2017

I have to say the customer service is phenomenal with is fine company.
Bryan was great with helping me with all my needs. As far a the panels go I got 2 monster bass traps with the range limiters and 1 with full range. Also got 2 of the 244's for my... read more »

marco   venezia

11:26am on Tuesday, January 24th, 2017

We finally fixed a bad echo problem in our office, fast delivery, easy to mount.

Manuel   Valencia

7:50am on Monday, January 23rd, 2017

Everything perfect. Thanks a lot! A+++++++++

Don   Athabasca AB

7:44pm on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017

Had bought two 6A Alphas for my back wall and decided I liked them better than two diffusors I had there and just ordered two more to fill in the whole back area

Bari   London

10:18am on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017

A huge thank you for all your help!!!
The room sounds 1000% better its like I am in a new space! Could not believe that 4 panels would make such a difference. You guys rock!!!I
Will be recommending you to all fellow engineers and friends

Henry   New York

2:37pm on Monday, December 19th, 2016

Received my products from GIK, 4 244 panels and they are working wonders in my listening room. I want to thank Bryan Pape for recommending these panels and exactly where & how to place them. Looking forward to ordering more products to finish up my r... read more »

Bluewater   Minneapolis Mn

6:35pm on Tuesday, December 13th, 2016

My system consists of Audio Research reference electronics and magnapan tympani speakers. As Magnapans are a dipole speaker, i was looking fro a panel to dampen the front wall the fire into. Purchased 6 12X48 panels, (4 regular 242 panels and 2 with ... read more »

Brian H   Chicago

2:46pm on Friday, December 2nd, 2016

You all are great with customers, have the best acoustic treatment in the industry, and are very professional. Can't beat that! Christina is awesome with customer service and communication. Customer relations is a huge part, if not the most important... read more »

Page:  1    2    3    4   -5-   6    7    8    9    10