Here at GIK Acoustics we are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction in their experience with us! We feel that the best way to build a long lasting relationship with our customer is by providing them the highest quality customer service, along with the highest quality acoustic products and competitive prices.
We invite you to leave a comment regarding any of our products or our company in the comment box below.

Comments to date: 473. Page 6 of 48. Average Rating:

J. Whisnant   South Carolina

11:31am on Monday, September 12th, 2016

Purchased 2 Dimensional Alpha 4 wood with matching fabric on the backside. The construction is top notch and the presentation is WF approved.

Chris   Portland, OR

6:59pm on Thursday, September 8th, 2016

Outstanding products and service - thanks Bryan and Christina!

Steve McClintic   East Los Angeles

2:40pm on Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016

This is my second time ordering GIK products and what can I say? I came back for more! Product, shipping and customer service are ALL TOP NOTCH!

Ariel   Fort Worth, TX

12:19pm on Monday, August 22nd, 2016

I bought three of the 244 bass traps in order to help with all frequencies since my couch is right next to the back wall and because we went from a carpeted floor to tile in the family room. The tile caused lots of reflection and the sub was tighter ... read more »

Testaroni Macaroni   Avon

7:44am on Friday, August 19th, 2016

GIK is the best company on the planet except for that SOD David. He can take a long walk on a short pier.

Adam   Long Island

3:06pm on Monday, July 25th, 2016

Great company. It was a pleasure doing business with them. Best customer service I have experienced online. From nick and Glen who took the time to give me personalized room advice to Christina who made sure everything went smooth, they were incred... read more »

Kay Levine   Rochester, NY

6:48pm on Friday, July 22nd, 2016

In my room, a cheaper foam did almost nothing for 100Hz. I tried GIK 244 bass trap, and found that it actually works for bass (measurable and audible). I just hope somebody posts a scientific comparison with RPG Modex Type 2 and Type 1 so that people... read more »

John Jones   UK

6:00am on Thursday, June 30th, 2016

Good product. Good service and prompt delivery. Thanks Lindsay for helping me with the order.

Tony Lewis   Farnham

7:09am on Thursday, June 16th, 2016

Amazing quality products delivered in a quick timeframe. Just brilliant and I'll be back.

AK   NYC

9:10am on Wednesday, June 15th, 2016

Solid, well built products that are pretty effective and great customer service!

Page:  1    2    3    4    5   -6-   7    8    9    10    11