Here at GIK Acoustics we are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction in their experience with us! We feel that the best way to build a long lasting relationship with our customer is by providing them the highest quality customer service, along with the highest quality acoustic products and competitive prices.
We invite you to leave a comment regarding any of our products or our company in the comment box below.

Comments to date: 464. Page 1 of 47. Average Rating:

AJ   Brooklyn

12:15pm on Thursday, May 11th, 2017

I bought the Impression series diffusers and I gotta say... they're really, very nice! Great job!

Milko Lazar   Slovenia

12:07pm on Thursday, May 11th, 2017

I have a small (30m2) piano/harpsichord studio, which I use for rehearsals and recordings. I have tried many different treatments, but it simply didn't worked. Then I somehow found GIK. I wrote directly to Glenn asking him for support. In one hour he... read more »

Marco   Paris

11:18am on Friday, May 5th, 2017

The whole GIK team has been literally fantastic! They have been extremely helpful and replied to all my questions (and they were a lot, really!) with great advice and in very short time. They also solved quickly and efficiently a problem I've had wit... read more »

Paul Davidson   Essex

12:19pm on Thursday, May 4th, 2017

I had long been a keen music hobbyist and was keen to turn a second bedroom in my new property into a project studio. I submitted my budget, dimensions and requirements and heard back within an hour. After that initial contact and advice I felt confi... read more »

Daniel Harper   Berlin

10:32am on Monday, April 24th, 2017

Fast service and help along the purchasing process. Thank you!!

Gordon   California

1:15pm on Saturday, April 22nd, 2017

I bought four of the 244 panels on the recommendation of an audio engineer who uses them in their showroom as well as international high end audio shows. Without a doubt, the benefits are significant. Just four panels have made it so that many tra... read more »

Salah   SF Bay Area

9:26pm on Tuesday, April 18th, 2017

I have a small (tiny) piano studio, at 124 sq ft. I received my first batch of Alpha 4a panels and immediately heard the difference. Tighter bass and crisp, ringing highs. I was so pleased I was brought to tears. Thank you, GIK.

Nick Woodman   USA

12:59am on Sunday, April 2nd, 2017

It was absolutely fantastic to work with this company for treating my space for mixing. Highly recommend. Their product build quality is great, and the treatment makes an absolute night and day difference.

Nick Woodman   USA

12:59am on Sunday, April 2nd, 2017

Terrence   Florida

12:15pm on Friday, March 31st, 2017

Second order can't stay away from these GIK guys and gals their amazing product shipped fast and got here just as said when i say these guys are the best at what they do my room sounds so good now ordering more.

Page: -1-   2    3    4    5    6