Here at GIK Acoustics we are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction in their experience with us! We feel that the best way to build a long lasting relationship with our customer is by providing them the highest quality customer service, along with the highest quality acoustic products and competitive prices.
We invite you to leave a comment regarding any of our products or our company in the comment box below.

Comments to date: 518. Page 1 of 52. Average Rating:

Andrew   WA

8:40pm on Wednesday, February 14th, 2018

I purchased the small room package. The fastening method on these panels is lacking. I hung one wall panel like a picture frame as advertised and the included picture wire snapped like cloth thread. I used the same method for the base trap and one... read more »

Admin:  I am very sorry for any kind of problems you might have had with our panels. Our picture wire that is sent with your panels are rated to 200 pounds which our panels max weight is 30 pounds. It sounds like the wire was either pulled too tight (with the screw coming out) or it was not fastened correctly. I would HIGHLY recommend contacting us right away to get to the bottom of what happened and let us replace any panel that was damaged. Please feel free to contact me personally if you would like. Glenn Kuras - CEO - Founder

Adrian Manley   uk

8:27am on Thursday, February 1st, 2018

-wow. What an hifi upgrade for £200, 4 bass traps 600mm by 600mm placed around small 4m by 4m room plus 1 1200mm by 600mm midrange trap.

Made the sound tighter.

Room tuned.

excellent thanks

Chris   Atlanta GA

8:20am on Thursday, February 1st, 2018

Top quality products and staff. Adding their panels to my home studio really tightened up the low end of my drum kit and drastically improved my recordings.

Mark   Boston

3:07pm on Wednesday, January 31st, 2018

I ordered (2) tri traps, (2) 244 bass traps, and (2) PIBs. I can't speak highly enough about the customer service and the massive improvement this has made for my recordings. I spent a while trying to figure out what to purchase, and it started out w... read more »

Hasib   Naples, FL

4:47pm on Monday, January 22nd, 2018

This is my second order from your company and it has been most rewarding. The difference the ceiling panels have made has been not only significant, but immediately noticeable. Great service and very helpful staff.

Jean   London

11:53am on Monday, January 22nd, 2018

Superb service and excellent products at a fair price. Very prompt to respond to communications and very helpful. I am glad I have found out about this company. I will very happily recommend them to anyone looking for some serious sound treatment. FI... read more »

Jeff Steitzer   Edmonds, WA

10:20am on Monday, January 8th, 2018

It looks like I need a screw or something to attach the feet to the bass panel I ordered. Was that supposed to be included with the order? If not, what am I going to need? Thanks!

Luke W   England

5:24am on Thursday, January 4th, 2018

Fantastic service, have used you guys before and will do so again.

JIm Trompeter   Highland Park IL

12:34pm on Thursday, December 14th, 2017

Throughout each step in the process GIK has been fantastic!! My four Bass-Traps (of which 3 were special sizes), arrived within 6 days of my order. They are helping "absorb" the low-end in my mix room and they look great. Huge fan of your service and... read more »

CC   USA