Here at GIK Acoustics we are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction in their experience with us! We feel that the best way to build a long lasting relationship with our customer is by providing them the highest quality customer service, along with the highest quality acoustic products and competitive prices.
We invite you to leave a comment regarding any of our products or our company in the comment box below.

Comments to date: 452. Page 1 of 46. Average Rating:

Frank Hyperion   Salt Lake City

1:00am on Thursday, March 16th, 2017

I bought three of GIK's 242 acoustic panels and I love em. I've purchased other panels and I really like these the best. They have effective absorption, they look great, and are built with quality. I've already ordered more.

Mark   Pasadena

2:57pm on Monday, March 13th, 2017

Christina's customer service over exceeded my expectations. Great products and excellent service. Very happy.

Nikolai van der Burg   Amsterdam

6:44am on Wednesday, March 8th, 2017

Thank you for the great panels, it was a pleasure to work with you guys and I'm very impressed with how much better my room sounds. I would recommend GIK products to anyone looking for a better sounding room and a great company to get them from.

RoA   USA

8:22am on Tuesday, March 7th, 2017

There is nothing else but beauty and love in what they do.

M. Nicholson   UK

5:06am on Monday, March 6th, 2017

I can’t thank your team enough for the expertise and the professionalism. After comparing you guys against Primacoustic, Auralex, Vicoustic, Mas Acoustics, and many many others, you won hands down on price, quality, and absorption. The room sounds ... read more »

Carlos Martínez   Valencia

5:15am on Sunday, March 5th, 2017

Excellent advice. I ordered two Tri-Trap Corner Bass Traps that arrived quickly and well packaged. They fit perfectly with the promised function. The improvement in my small Hi-Fi Room has been significant. Very satisfied with the purchase.

Jon   USA

7:16pm on Wednesday, March 1st, 2017

Christina was able to resolve my problem timely and she was great to work with. Will recommend GIK to anyone for their acoustic solutions.

John White   Scotland

1:18pm on Wednesday, March 1st, 2017

Great service, quick delivery. Bass traps really tighten up the sound stage from my hifi.

Paul   London

2:09am on Monday, February 27th, 2017

Thank you for the panels. Great sound improved and nice looking. Many thanks.

Stuart Revnell   Godalming

4:14am on Wednesday, February 8th, 2017

Great service and advice from Lukas, who helped me to model my room and gave me bespoke advice on what would help with the issues I am having. I recently received the panels and they have made a big difference - much tighter sound, so I am very happy... read more »

Page: -1-   2    3    4    5    6