Here at GIK Acoustics we are committed to providing our customers with 100% satisfaction in their experience with us! We feel that the best way to build a long lasting relationship with our customer is by providing them the highest quality customer service, along with the highest quality acoustic products and competitive prices.
We invite you to leave a comment regarding any of our products or our company in the comment box below.

Comments to date: 482. Page 1 of 49. Average Rating:

david   vidalia la.

7:34pm on Sunday, September 10th, 2017

I purchased four tri-traps and 2 4alpha panels recommended by Nick Christian and they have significantly improved the sound in my room. I am interested in further bass absorption but I dont have room for tri-traps in the rear corners. would apprecia... read more »

Joe Ruddick   NYC Metropolitan Area

12:35pm on Thursday, September 7th, 2017

I first ordered some GIK acoustic treatment products a couple of years ago. My control room and my live room never sounded so good before! Since then, I have been back with two more orders. My rooms sound tighter than ever, and I mix with big-time ... read more »

Don   Cameron

3:47pm on Thursday, August 31st, 2017

The monster bass traps worked really well. The made a huge difference in the sound of my recordings, which has afforded me more time to spend on music creation, and less time trying to eq away problems.

Doc   Dallas, TX

11:12am on Thursday, August 31st, 2017

Effective and handsome. Great finishing touch to a studio make-over.

MIKE THOMPSON   BATON ROUGE, LA

2:26pm on Tuesday, August 29th, 2017

I PURCHASED SEVERAL OF THE 242 PANELS-THEY ARRIVED QUICKLY AND IN GREAT SHAPE. THEY REALLY DO HELP AND MADE A DIFFERENCE WITH THE ACOUSTICS IN THE AUDIO ROOM I BUILT AT A TV STATION I WORK FOR. THE LADY I WOULD TALK TO SEVERAL TIMES WAS VERY HELPFUL ... read more »

Wasili P   Eindoven

5:56am on Thursday, August 24th, 2017

thanks for being such a GREAT & professional company. please thank Lukas for me also, as he gave really good acoustic advice!!

Aaron   Raleigh, NC

12:53pm on Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017

Very prompt shipping and favorable shipping rates as well! Found the exact product I needed at a great price. I'll definitely be shopping at GIK Acoustics again soon!

Marc   Colorado

6:06pm on Sunday, August 20th, 2017

These panels are amazing. Well worth the price. I'll be ordering again in the very near future.

Eric   Bellevue, WA

6:05pm on Friday, August 18th, 2017

Great treatment panels.

I reduced one star for the flimsy cloud brackets. They bend very easily, and feel like they could break without much stress Because they bend so easily, they don't hold the panels very securely, or aid in securing the pane... read more »

Admin:  Hello Eric. I understand your concerns but we have over 10 thousand of those brackets out in the market and have never had one twist or fail. But like all of our products if you ever have a problem please contact us right away. Glenn Kuras - CEO

Mike Vordo   Christiansburg VA

2:04pm on Friday, August 11th, 2017

Great company with excellent advise, great products, and good prices.
Bryan and Christina were very helpful in helping me make my good sounding listening room sound great.

Page: -1-   2    3    4    5    6