If you’re looking to maximize low end control and maintain a professional look, we recommend the GIK Acoustics Soffit Bass Trap©.
The Soffit Bass Trap©, like all GIK Acoustics bass traps, was lab tested at the prestigious Riverbank Acoustical Laboratory and showed to have true effects at 50 Hz and below. It is over 50% more effective from 50 Hz to 100 Hz than even our best selling bass trap, the GIK Acoustics Tri-Trap Corner Bass Trap©. The Soffit Bass Trap© has been effectively designed to absorb more low end; but also does an excellent job of absorbing the high end, creating smooth sound absorption from 50 Hz to 5,000 Hz. Installing our Soffit Bass Traps© will help balance the room response and decay times.
The Soffit Bass Trap© can rest free standing in a corner or can be mounted where it will not take up floor space. The Soffit Bass Trap© mounts on the wall-to-ceiling intersection with 2 screws mated with 2 keyhole slots creating a quick, clean, easy and professional-looking installation. Alternatively, they can also be hung in wall-to-wall corners using the same mounting method. Click HERE to view the product video.
- Easy installation for a clean, professional look
- Multiple orientation options – floor-to-wall, ceiling-to-wall and wall-to-wall corners
- Extended deep bass control
- Lab tested to professional standards
- Standard Size: 17″ x 46.5″ x 17″
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Can be customized to smaller lengths for complete floor-to-ceiling coverage when stacked
- Available in 9 standard, quality GIK Acoustics fabric colors
- Additional Guilford of Maine fabric choices available
9 STANDARD GIK ACOUSTICS FABRICS
9 STANDARD GUILFORD OF MAINE COLORS
You may order any of these 9 stocked Guilford of Maine colors right off the web site or contact us for a quote for any of the other Guilford of Maine FR701, Anchorage or other fabrics.
See all Guilford of Maine FR701 colors here.